(1) Joy and energy are infectious. If you have a great time, others will too.
(2) The point is effectiveness, not efficiency. Less than smooth is okay. Worship is human, not mechanical.
(3) Let people operate in their giftedness. A world-class pianist shouldn’t be put on the bass. The effect is better when the expression is strong.
(4) Stress doesn’t help. Get as ready as you can and deliver the goods. Pulling your hair out never helps.
(5) It’s okay to make a mistake if you’re trying. Don’t wing it, but don’t sweat it either. People will forgive you for making errors.
(6) Worship is about God. Don’t go for flashy or showy. Point the glory His way.
(7) Leading is following. Sometimes the best way to lead is to let others have the voice.Posted by Contributing Editor: Anneliese Marie